Fine-tuned to perfection, the Cello is the ultimate choice for customers looking to build a single storey home.
The Cello is one of Masterton’s many award winning designs with the display home at Warwick Farm having taken out the 2012 HIA NSW Region Housing and Kitchen & Bathroom awards.
Features of the home include:
- Single storey design home
- Ideal for narrow blocks
- Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom for the master bedroom
- Well-appointed kitchen includes an island bench and walk in pantry
- Layout includes a home theatre
- Six specialised facades to choose from
- The display home at Warwick Farm was the Winner of the 2012 HIA NSW Region Housing and Kitchen & Bathroom awards
Amazing floor plan
When you enter the home, you are drawn past the bedrooms and out to the kitchen and open plan, yet intimate family and dining room. A media space completes this area while the kitchen with its walk in pantry and breakfast bench would make even the most seasoned of master chefs jealous.
The home features a home theatre and four spacious bedrooms including a luxurious master bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe. Most of these rooms could have multiple usages including a study or home office.
Perfect from modern families
With all these amazing features, the Cello is the perfect retreat for modern families. The inspired floor plan maximises space and creates a classic, elegant atmosphere just as its namesake suggests.