The Brooklyn two storey design is imbued with the best characteristics of the New York City burrow it’s named after—studded with style and innovative design features.
Open plan kitchen and living area
The showpiece of the home is the stunning kitchen with island bar and walk in pantry, surrounded by the open plan dining and living areas. This space is designed with families in mind—it’s a place to gather, to spend time together and it’s perfect for entertaining. With glass sliding doors opening to the back garden, alfresco living becomes a breeze.
Versatile floor plan
Downstairs, a separate study, home theatre and separate living area are designed for multiple room usages, so you can let your imagination run wild. Upstairs the addition of a sitting room near the master bedroom is the perfect place for a parent’s retreat or could be designed as an extra bedroom, kids room, media room—the possibilities are endless.
Four spacious bedrooms offer personalised relaxing spaces with the master suite and another bedroom both featuring ensuite bathrooms for extra luxury. All bedrooms feature amble built in wardrobes while the Master suite has two gorgeous walk in wardrobes. A balcony and sitting room make this level complete.
All the extras
The Brooklyn has all the features you could want in a home including:
- A garage
- Separate laundry
- A gorgeous balcony from the master suite
- A home theatre—just add popcorn for your own cinematic experience at home
- A huge walk in pantry in the kitchen
- A separate study at the front of the home
- Two walk in wardrobes in the master suite
- An ensuite bathroom included in two bedrooms including the master suite
- Ample storage space including linen closet, broom closet and an extra generous storage area underneath the stairs.
At once cutting edge and timeless, the light filled Brooklyn opens the door to endless opportunities. You can come and see the Brooklyn in person on display at Warwick Farm.