Select your New Home and Land Package
- Talk with our helpful sales team to select the best suited Home and Land Package to meet your requirements and budget.
Tailor your New Masterton Home
- Make those small changes to suit your needs for your new Masterton Home.
Secure your New Home and Land Package
- All you need is $1,000 as an initial holding fee. This takes the Home and Land Package ‘Off the Market’
- Within 7 days of paying your initial holding fee we will produce a New Home Proposal for you to review. This is a document that provides the inclusions and a fixed price for your new Home and Land Package.
- Within 9 days of reviewing your New Home Proposal. All you need to pay is an additional $2,500 and we will then commence the preparation of your building contract and other necessary documents. This is your final opportunity to make any changes. Any variations past this stage will incur a $2,000 variation fee.
- Within 35 days of paying your full deposit of $3,500. You will need to be available to attend a contract presentation/contract signing meeting at our Head Office. This is where you’ll be signing your building plans. You will also be signing your building contract at this meeting along with paying the balance of 5% deposit of the build contract value.
- Within 2 days of paying 5% of the Build Contract. We will then “nominate” you as the purchaser of the lot to the Developer and you will receive a land contract shortly thereafter. You then sign the land contract and pay the Developer exchange deposit amount (up to 10% of the land price) within 14 days of receipt of the land contract.
- In the time between nomination and the land registering. You have the exciting time of selecting all your colours, fittings etc. as detailed in your building contract for your new Masterton Home. Within 2 months of the anticipated registration of the land you will be contacted regarding your colour selection appointment. We then wait until the land registers. When registered, this is where you settle the land with the Developer (the land price less the 10% land deposit already paid).
- Masterton will then start construction of your new home once the appropriate approvals are received.
Please note: If you are not able to meet these time frames, you may lose the opportunity to proceed with the Home and Land Package or the price may increase.