We all know the kitchen is the heart of the home and we put a lot of time and thought into designing each and every one of ours so they look and perform as perfectly as you’ve always dreamed about. This award is just the icing on the cake. And it gives you a hint of the quality of kitchen you’ll be getting if you decide to knock down rebuild with us.
Here are five of our favourite features of the Westwood award winning kitchen
1. A stunning island bench. The crème de la crème of an amazing kitchen, the island bench is practical and pretty. The perfect spot to gather with the fam while making dinner, keep an eye on the kids while they’re doing their homework and chat with guests—especially as we head into the festive season. We’re just dreaming about this kitchen island laden with fresh prawns, a chiacchiere board, salads and some delish cocktails. We also love how the work bench in the Westwood kitchen stretches all the way into the entry space of the pantry. It means you have a tonne of prep space, much of which is hidden from view, so you can keep this stunning kitchen looking beautiful when entertaining.
2. Next level (integrated!) appliances. When you knock down rebuild you get stunning Smeg appliances like the premium 900mm freestanding cooker and premium dishwasher featured in the Westwood. It’s all part of our Ultimate Inclusions which are included in our up-front price when you knock down rebuild. Think about giving your kitchen that extra wow factor by integrating appliances like in the Westwood. It gives the space a seamless, clean look and allows the gorgeous Hampton’s inspired cabinetry to shine.
3. Which brings us to our next favourite feature… the theme. There’s something super spesh about a Hampton’s kitchen and we’re here for it—the shaker style cabinetry, the luxe kitchen handles, tap wear and pendant lighting.
4. A tonne of storage (that looks incredible). Need we say more?
5. An oversized walk in pantry—it’s practical in terms of storage and a master of invisibility so you can hide all the stuff you don’t want to see every day and keep the kitchen looking clean and fresh when you’re entertaining.
What the award means
Our goal is to knock down rebuild homes you will love, but when experts in the industry acknowledge our work, it feels pretty amazing! The HIA-CSR NSW Housing and Kitchen & Bathroom Awards showcase the achievements of HIA member builders and building professionals in the NSW housing industry. Winning one of their awards is a true honour, especially for a kitchen, a room that can make or break a house and adds incredible value, both monetarily and in terms of lifestyle.
Knock down rebuild and get your dream kitchen
Whether you’re a MasterChef or more of a ReluctantChef, with the kitchen dominating the modern home, you don’t only want it to perform at its peak but to look and feel incredible. And while there are ways to renovate a kitchen on a budget, it’s usually the most expensive room in the home. If you knock down rebuild with us you know you’ll be getting a kitchen with all the bells and whistles (along with a brand-new dream home built to modern standards).
Come and see the Westwood award winning kitchen which is on display now at Homeworld Box Hill.