Why do we love this custom build home kitchen? Here’s five of our top fave reasons:
1. Given the last couple of years, we’re totally into the idea of a holiday at home and this custom home build delivers, especially in the kitchen. Think French château with luxe features like herringbone laid dark timber floors, stunning cabinetry including fluted glass doors, gorgeous silver accents and pops of Parisian navy blue.
2. Sitting at the heart of the open plan living space, overlooking the cabana and pool it’s light filled and chockers with character and warmth. With glass French doors it flows seamlessly through to the alfresco BBQ space (which, boasts it’s very own outdoor kitchen). Imagine relaxing in the pool with a sneaky arvo beer, jumping out to flip the steaks and dress the salads without dripping water through the house.
3. The island bench. When it comes to our favourite custom home build kitchens, this feature is a given. Overlooking the alfresco, cabana and pool of this large French Provincial style home, is a kitchen synonymous with the elegance of European luxury. Featuring shaker-styled panelling throughout the kitchen, this timeless kitchen loves being the centre of attention. The perfect spot to enjoy some casual nibbles and drinks with your friends, or regroup at the end of the day with the fam.
4. The butler’s pantry. It’s the perfect spot to hide all that clunky stuff (like the blender, smoothie-maker, soda stream, toaster, kettle etc etc), do food prep for parties so when the guests arrive the kitchen is clean and ready for entertaining and the perfect spot to hide that post party mess.
5. With the integrated fridge and freezer, it means the kitchen keeps that elegant but unfussy style that transports you to the French countryside with uninterrupted gorgeous shaker style cabinetry.
And what do the owners of this custom build home think of their award-winning kitchen?
‘We absolutely love our new home especially the kitchen. One of the reasons we approached Masterton was because we loved their kitchens and this was one of the most important aspects of our home to get right. It’s where we make meals together and gather at the end of the day to debrief. The fact that our kitchen won this prestigious award is a testament to Masterton, their experience, dedication, skill and ability to transform our vision of a French provincial inspired kitchen to life.’
A custom build home is one of a kind
While we’re associated with building display homes, we also design and construct custom build homes—meaning you get all the perks of a display home builder while designing your custom dream home. And just like in any home, kitchens are a huge chunk of any build or reno budget. It means when you build a custom build home with us you’ll be able to get some of the amazing perks of our Ultimate Inclusions. This includes features as can be seen in this custom builds kitchen like Polytec cabinetry and stunning premium Smeg appliances including 900mm freestanding cooker and premium dishwasher. Our custom designs allow you to build a tailor-made home that’s truly one-of-a kind, designed for your lifestyle, neighbourhood and land.
If you’re thinking of designing a custom build home (with a potentially award-winning kitchen like this particular custom build home ), then get in touch so we can talk you through the process today.